Petroleum Marketing Support
For decades Earth Systems has supported environmental liabilities and environmental compliance for mid-market retailers, petroleum distributors, and bulk petroleum storage terminal owners. We have extensive experience managing large environmental portfolios for petroleum clients, earning superior rankings when rated against national consulting firms for health and safety (see below), site closures, project phase completions, and cost effectiveness.
Earth Systems has been using specialized software such as ENFOS to manage technical and fiscal data related to these portfolios. We have consistently excelled at the cost to closure (CTC) process. Our annual and long term expenditures have tracked closely to our projected CTC expenditures.
Earth Systems understands the different environmental concerns of subgroups within petroleum marketing such as: retail maintenance and construction, real estate, and bulk storage. Our petroleum marketing environmental support services include:
- Pre-purchase assessment per ASTM and AAI standards
- Portfolio program management
- UST system upgrades and closure assessment
- Remediation system design and implementation
- Emergency spill response
- Operation and maintenance of remediation systems
- Cost-to-Closure estimating and tracking